[kj] (OT) Singing rule Britannia

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jun 7 06:34:03 EDT 2009

http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/research/rp2004/rp04-061.pdf

Yeah probably not too far from it. Although 2001 was really low, under 60%.

The currency market went totally spastic the other night, the pound lost 3
pence instantaneously, on a false rumour that Gordon Brown had resigned.
That kind of stuff hardly ever happens. Personally I think we deserve to see
the back of the guy, he was a fierce deregulator back in the day, who the
fuck is gonna take him seriously now.?

Anyone watch Obama's Cairo speech?

_____