[kj] OT: Summer tours of possible interest to US gatherererers

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:27:41 EDT 2009

I saw the germs the first time around. It was.....okay.

NMA is ALWAYS good

Sunn0))). Bring earplugs. I don't care how cool you are

From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:15:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Summer tours of possible interest to US gatherererers

The Germs without Darby makes very little sense. And didn't that biopic fail anyway?

Would totally be up for NMA and 999. Not sure my ears can handle Sunn0))) anymore, though.

Thanks!

Alex in NYC