[kj] OT: dope poster

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 19:25:09 EDT 2009

> about Calif.'s attitude ...A lot of U.S. laws are liberalizing here.

Then there's that whole recent police ban on prayer services held at home,
going on "you-know-where." *wink-wink ahem-'hem*
So how's that work over there: Blackwater yes, prayer no, or is that the point
so you literally don't have a prayer against Blackwater? :P

:)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..