[kj] kj management?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jun 3 10:40:45 EDT 2009

Wow that's a gold website, I'm gonna spam it out. My Dad used to have a
couple of antique electric shock machines, with electrodes you put wherever
you decided was best, like the violet ray thing they used to think that
electricity was a panacea for all ills. A few steps removed from human
sacrifice to appease the invisible friends, and trepanning, but pretty
worthless as a therapeutic device.

_____