[kj] OT-ish: Top 10 Conspiracy Theories (one of Jaz's faves ison here)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 19:20:34 EDT 2009

> It is a very bad idea planting a non-native plant in the desert...and I believe about 90% of SoCal's plants are.

Those are not plants, those are people. And what you wrote reads even more "funnily" if by plants you meant the people living here, because you'd be right and on both counts, too.

And there was a village here once (among many), of hispanic people whose local roots reached back generations but "The Man" eminent-domained the whole place (an entire ravine) and built Dodger Stadium.

"I can see tomorrow
 I can see the world to come.."

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..