[kj] OT-ish: Top 10 Conspiracy Theories (one ofJaz's faves ison here)

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Jun 1 15:02:36 EDT 2009

Actually, since the ASBO, I need to stay 50 metres away from my neighbour's
compost bins. I tended to lose my balance and fall into their clematis.

I have, however, put vicious spikes on top of the childrens' swing set, to
a) reduce the necessity of hosing pigeon shit off the swings before use and
b) adding to my comprehensive collection of impaled pigeons.

Darren

Hungerford, UK