[kj] (OT) Love & Rockets, LA

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 18:28:26 EDT 2009

> ..Jane's Addiction supporting Love & Rockets back in '87. JA still a young, aggressive band and L&R at their peak.

I've only read about that tour; just reading about it in the Jane's Addiction book made me feel I missed something really good.

Hm, '87.. what was I listening to...?  Very early house music, some new order, erasure, pet shop boys, late hi-energy disco.. some kj tunes....  damn, that was a whole other whirl'd/world.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..