[kj] OT: Crowley joke

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 30 04:10:40 EDT 2009

Tommy Chong mentioned getting high with Arnold in the doco My name is
Tommy Chong...Arnold was filed smoking a joint towards the end of Pumping
Iron. Arnold has put it out there that he thinks it should be looked
into...my hunch is that he's pro legalisation.

I think it's a travesty that Michael Phelps, arguably the most successful
athlete of all time, was a) photographed by some idiot smoking a bong
(goes down as one of the biggest narks of all time and should be harassed
for life), and b) got into trouble for it. Which he pretty much had to
dance around and apologise for if he wanted to keep on doing what he does
best.