[kj] (OT) Mark Burgess to perform songs from The Chameleons 1st 3 albums

MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com
Wed Jul 29 05:14:27 EDT 2009

(Brian,) are you saying Fielding & Lever (& now Burgess) will play the
show with Smithies in the wings? (no youtube access here)
if so, that's close enough to get me out for the night!
as a slight aside, weren't / aren't the bands troubles usually around
Fielding & Burgess? if they can agree to play this, then surely a full
reunion is possible.

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Brian Whitehead
Sent: 29 July 2009 08:25
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Mark Burgess to perform songs from The Chameleons
1st 3 albums

Apart from Dave and John doing the singing and drumming, Reg is the
'technical advisor' on these gigs.
According to a close friend of Dave a Chameleons reunion ptII was not a
million miles away especially in light of an offer regarding Script OTB
25th Aniversary. What exactly the offer was I don't know.
If my memory serves me right we have a friend of Dave's on the list who
will know better than my fourth hand info.

Brian.