[kj] Pictures from Ilosaarirock Finland

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:34:35 EDT 2009

I would, personally, rather have an Orange :)

I miss the one I had...tubetastic :D

From: powens at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:19:05 +0100
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Pictures from Ilosaarirock Finland

Holy shit. There's a fifty watt head on ebay at the moment. No bids.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Burman-50-watt-valve-amp-rare-and-fantastic_W0QQitemZ160350916275QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090724?IMSfp=TL090724152003r26728

Oh God...if I bought this the only 50 watt sound you would hear is my scream as my girlfriend removed my testicles from my body.

john-paul

2009/7/27 Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>

>Why doesn’t he just get a couple of Burmans again?

What happened to the originals?