[kj] Rebellion Festival - Blackpool

MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com MichaelHead at HBOSplc.com
Mon Jul 27 04:59:04 EDT 2009

Hi Darren,
Don't know if you've sorted this yet, but we've plumped for the nearby
Travelodge.
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=
393
45 bar at the mo and in spitting distance of the Winter Gardens.
Cheers,

Mick

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Darren A. Peace
Sent: 23 July 2009 15:53
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: [kj] Rebellion Festival - Blackpool

OK. I've bought my Sunday ticket for Blackpool (KJ! UK Decay! Hurrah!).

I don't know Blackpool, however, and as it's a four hour drive each way,
I'm proposing to stay in Blackpool on the Sunday night. Can anyone
recommend a reasonable hotel / B&B within walking distance of the
festival?

Ta.

Darren

Hungerford, UK

HBOS plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC218813. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. HBOS plc is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.