[kj] KJ on the dance floor

Pagan scotgothwitch at sky.com
Thu Jul 23 14:46:56 EDT 2009

When I was a resident DJ, I played tracks such as Empire Song, Medicine Wheel, Darkness Before Dawn, America, Obsession (well seeing there wasn't many folk from the Gathering that came along to the club), Night Time and Requiem.

Craig played Drug, Mass, A New Day, Follow The Leader and Chessboards.

Another DJ friend of ours at a different club also played Follow The Leader, Eighties, Pandemonium and Wardance.

Claire