[kj] (OT) When bands go really 'off'

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Thu Jul 23 14:40:20 EDT 2009

not in my book saul

i will not be taking my computer with me nor will i be thinking about it or related subjects as it does not play an integral part in my life

i have other interests

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:12:34 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) When bands go really 'off'

> ..will have to unsubscribe to this list before i go as

> i do not want several thousand e-mails to deal with.....

But that's the best part of travel - haven't you heard - is getting to enjoy hundreds of Gathering emails in foreign, exotic locales! =)

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..