[kj] [RE] [OT] Propellerheads' Record (add on to Reason) beta invites

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:33:19 EDT 2009

Didn't the Propellerheads name themselves after the software (reason) they were allowed to use for free? ;)

From: jagargal at lycos.com
To: dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk; gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:01:43 -0400
Subject: [kj] [RE] [OT] Propellerheads' Record (add on to Reason) beta invites

I only read on the mail subject "Propellerheads' Record" and i thought you were announcing a new record by the Propellerheads, an album i've been waiting so long to come (but i guess it won't see the light ever). I still love their first and only album "Decks & Drums & Rock'n Roll" -if i remember right-, it's pure energy! "Bang On" it's a killer song and between my all time favorites.

Going on topic, I'm barely on my very first steps on "Reason" after getting used to "Garage Band" on my Mac, so i won't apply.

Cheers!

Javier

mexcity