[kj] (OT) When bands go really 'off'

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 16:22:59 EDT 2009

So true Dave! Have you read the book by Stinky Turner " Cockney Reject"? It
is an OK read, and not that great, but they talk about going metal and
that Olympic gig as well. I find some of it far fetch like being held hostage
by Roger (bass player of Circle Jerks) with a gun in a hotel room in LA!
Come on! Even if they had longer hair they would put the boot in on that guy!
HA!

I got to catch them finally in San Francisco in 2001 playing the 3 day
"Holidays in the Sun" tour, with "Sham 69", "Anti Nowhere League","Slaughter &
The Dogs","GBH" and others. They great and put on a good show for fat old
men. ;)

That is great you got a tribute band Dave! Love the name, and you got to do
the metal stuff! I'll pay for that!

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 7/21/2009 4:14:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,