[kj] ot: Bruno and Bono's box office blues

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:06:31 EDT 2009

well i wouldn't be going near blackberry bono!
bruno - doubt it but i have not seen many tweets about it. Guess its
depends who you follow.

With Spotify, i guess new releases can be listened before succumbing
to a purchase. Bound to affect sales.

I bought a digital download last December of Madness' latest album. I
got the box set through the post before release in April and before it
was on Spotify. I guess we are going to see some creative ways to
sell.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk