[kj] New York in Sept/October

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:31:02 EDT 2009

Goddam! Bastard lied to me.... I was told it was a fun place, full of churches and corn.
Bloody Lou Reed.

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:46:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] New York in Sept/October

Will the buses still be running?

From: powens at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:39:28 +0100
To: gathering at misera.net

That museum is closed now or at least the collection has moved out of town. September is out of season so one of the bars might be closed. And the other one is closed on Sunday.

john-paul