[kj] (OT) When bands go really 'off'

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 14:09:38 EDT 2009

Yes, the first album is great and you can only find it on music
downloading music programs and it is not on CD yet as you said. I have a recording
of it from LP and it is a bit low, still have to find one that is decent
sounding. It seems the "Eve of Destruction" vid is a real low point and were
trying to be like "The Alarm" at some point?

~LB

In a message dated 7/20/2009 10:50:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,