[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jul 17 00:28:47 EDT 2009

http://www.cleanproduction.org/library/BFR%20Dust%20on%20Computers.pdf

The above rudimentary study found brominated chemical residue on every
sample of computer equipment they tested. There's a dearth of research into
the effects of multiple chemical exposure, and the effect of electromagnetic
radiation on the composition, dispersal etc of the chemicals. Sounds like
whacky stuff (which has made it easy to dismiss), but it's pretty basic
science that EM fields can affect chemical / biological structures. (e.g
sulight...duh)

Because these chemicals build up in the body, low levels of deca-BDE and
other brominated chemicals found in the dust samples, no matter how small
the amounts, are cause for concern as this study among others demonstrates
that these chemicals are ubiquitous in

our environment and immediately available for human ingestion. PBDEs and
related compounds are turning up just about everywhere scientists look for
them, up and down the food chain, in sediments, beluga whales, seals, bird
eggs, and human milk, serum and adipose

tissue5. As such, the levels found in this study cannot be evaluated in
isolation, since we are vulnerable to multiple low level exposures in our
homes and workplaces, through the food we eat, the dust we touch and the air
we breathe.

<http://www.cleanproduction.org/library/BFR%20Dust%20on%20Computers.pdf>

_____