[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Thu Jul 16 18:33:10 EDT 2009

classed as dangerous

maybe a gang thing

you tell me if you know different thanks

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:54:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

what's bad about the Wilshire district? :/

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:59:13 +0000

thanks for tip
a mule trek was considered but i don't know how i would manage my luggage so i'm taking a raincheck and sticking with the comfortable option
even considered a helicopter flight
have to decide when i get nearer to it
L A looks daunting just by the shear size of it
learnt to avoid wilshire district
pity sounds like a great club there