[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:24:42 EDT 2009

Not sure what it is like round your neck of the woods, but people appear somewhat 'permanently attached' to their devices, in LA.

Texting & talking in the car, whilst talking with a friend (?), in line at the grocers. It is quite a bizarre thing. Everyone walking around paying more attention to their devices than what's around them. Oblivious.