[kj] b-sides themselves

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 10:27:43 EDT 2009

As much as I love them both, "Exile" and "Goodbye To the Village"
always seemed to me like slight variations of the same song. I guess
that's why they were relegated to b-side status. Seriously, though,
Geordie's parts in each song are virtually identical (albeit different
chords). Maybe I'm projecting too much, though.

Alex in NYC