[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Jul 15 13:31:31 EDT 2009

Fuck me, Stephen. You're a cheery fellow today.

But I agree with you. Life's too precious to waste. Tomorrow, for example, I
shall be scaling the Polish Line of K2, followed by alligator wrestling in
Florida. Friday I'm unicycling to the Meteora monastery, and then
circumnavigating Sicily by pedalo.

Saturday and Sunday I think I'll have a bit of a rest, as next week is quite
busy.

Darren

Hungerford, UK