[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Wed Jul 15 10:30:51 EDT 2009

good points raised pat

some of the things you mention i would never do

i never eat whilst working at anything

work and eating should never be mixed in my opinion

hit the nail on the head regarding the inconsideration of others

many seem to think the world revolves around them or just seem oblivious to thier surroundings either by design or ignorance i guess