[kj] (OT) Crabcore? What the Fuckin' HELL???

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 17:22:38 EDT 2009

> ..."the only singer who could prolly eat Jaz Coleman alive...

Just that Halford's vocal intensity/ferocity/"pounce" is the only one i can think of that can match Jaz's. If they were both dogs, Halford (what a name for a dog, huh?) may be the only who might shut him up or outbark him, but then there's that menace..."..the menace....."

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..