[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 14 15:04:35 EDT 2009

Sadly, this is true. I'm on medication that already suppresses my immune
system, and so I get a letter once a year telling me to turn up with all the
other crocks for a flu jab. Not noticed any difference, but neither have I
caught flu (nor, in fairness, been around anyone I knew had it).

Darren

Hungerford, UK