[kj] (OT) Crabcore? What the Fuckin' HELL???

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Mon Jul 13 23:30:30 EDT 2009

C'mon, they do sound quite similar! Ever hear the Spiral Scrath ep?

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:47:54 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Crabcore? What the Fuckin' HELL???

Shelley does not sound like Devoto!

From: gregslawson at msn.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:41:21 -0400

I thought the singer from JudeASS Priest was an oldish guy w/white hair (I'm ignorant about metal). Is this a new version of the band? (It's pretty hard to change lead singers and still have the same band, unless it happens early in their career a la ACDC, Buzzcocks (very early) or Dropkick Murphys, and all 3 of those bands had a 2nd singer that sounded exactly like the first).

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.