[kj] documentary news

mike logvinoff77 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:13:11 EDT 2009

Jesus,

we have to wait until next year now:(

We've started working on the project to bring it to completion as the director and Jaz are far from the best at deadlines and schedules, I think realistically DVD orders and so on won't be around until sometime next year but we're hoping to have it cut and going to some festivals over this winter so there could be an opportunity to see it sooner.

I'm very confident it's worth the wait, keep your eye on our site and the Myspace page (in our top friends) for news!

Cheers,

Steve
www.coffeefilms.com