[kj] Autism (on topic)

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon Jul 13 16:58:41 EDT 2009

Well said, Cliff.

Karen W.
San Diego
----- Original Message -----
From: Cliff Livingston
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] Autism (on topic)

I work with people that experience disabilities,and my 2 sons experience autism,and others in my family experience disabilities.So what does this mean,well anyone who makes fun of these people either is confused and does'nt really know what they are talking about,or has no compassion for anyone else and maybe a potential serial killer,in my opinion.The human rights movement with reguard to people that experience a disability is a real struggle,and i promote and encourage everyone to get involved in their community.Just as the elderly people in your family and community are in need of assistance.Lots of good people suffer,and making fun of them and not seeing what light they do bring into this world,is a crucial mistake.Try and see beyond your nose.
Peace,Cliff

p.s.T.B. i dunno if the kids are suffering from autism so much as the people not understanding them,communication is everything.
oldest son is learning how to use a talk machine to communicate.fingers crossed,picture and machines are the way fwd.