[kj] (OT) Crabcore? What the Fuckin' HELL???

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 15:37:50 EDT 2009

Here's what's wrong with kids. It's not that they don't wanna rock,
it's that -- evidently -- they don't know how to do it properly (said
like the stuffy old man I truly am). Witness these two examples of the
new subgenre thus dubbed "crabcore." If I have my facts right, they
combine elements of emo, metal, teen pop and eurovision song contest
crapola. You MUST watch these. They are truly brain frying. Don't miss
the choreography on the first one, and hold out for the inexplicable
Eurodisco big finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyOdc8

Oh, and evidently they're all creepy Christians. ONCE AGAIN, JESUS
RUINS EVERYTHING.

And if that's not enough, check out their pals in Confide as they
butcher the Postal Service's "Such Great Heights"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRKw_eLSko

Again, the mind fucking reels!!!

Alex in NYC