[kj] Autism (on topic)

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 10:04:40 EDT 2009

Hahahaha yep!!!

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse any typos

On Jul 13, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Paul Wady <paulwady at hotmail.com> wrote:

Famous story:

For 10 years they were married, and finally she exploded at him:

YOU NEVER SAY YOU LOVE ME!! YOU HAVE NEVER, EVER SAID IT!!! Roared the Neurotypical Wife.

The Aspergers husband was confused. BUT I DID. ON OUR WEDDING DAY.

Keep Smiling...

http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience

Autism also affects adults.