[kj] [OT] Free Specials live CD

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:13:07 EDT 2009

You mean the guitar God of Heroes? I surely will.

Indeed, I saw him at the Union chapel doing a benefit gig around 1994. He gave me some fruit on a platter. I was speechless. He had all these loops going on his huge effects rack. So much so, he left the guitar, sat at the back of the venue and listened to it.

Finally, he got to attend one of his own gigs. Just bought the new Fribb/Eno album. Equatorial Stars, with a Rough Trade voucher. (I'm so cool.)

Keep Smiling...
http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience

Autism also affects adults.