[kj] [OT] Free Specials live CD

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 21:24:06 EDT 2009

> I love Ultravox. But U-VOX......

;)
That's actually the 1st LTRVX album i ever bought, but i wanted to burn
it cuz it was such shit, i felt (only "Sweet Surrender" was passable, but just
barely). It seemed as if they just churned out any worthless tune just to
get out of their contract.

Anyone read their free online band biography? Any good, or just a p.r. statement?