[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 03:00:23 EDT 2009

I don't even see the need to try and justify your reasons for finding something funny. If you do, you do. Maybe you're a horrible person (not you, Brendan. The royal you, as the Dude might say). Or maybe you're not particularly sensitive. Maybe you've got thick skin. Whatever the reason, I think the idea of explaining rationalizing to yourself why it's okay for you and your brain to laugh at certain taboo subjects is completely ridiculous and indicative of the gigantic bunch of pussies we, as humans, have become. Soooo scared to offend ANYONE. Lame. Just because I laugh at something, that doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with the sentiment.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale