[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

Darren A. Peace dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 11 14:55:33 EDT 2009

That's a fair clarification, Stephen.

However, it's clear to me that the Countess wasn't making a lazy
generalisation, as otherwise she'd not be able to care either.

It is certainly true that more people should remember the past (lest
&c). Generally, people are shit, blinkered and stupid, sadly. There
seems to be a disproportionate number of people here who aren't, which
is enormously refreshing.

Darren
Hungerford, UK