[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 11 00:50:17 EDT 2009

Can I test the waters? I put on some weight a while back when I couldn't go
to the gym for a couple years...perhaps 30 pounds or so. I noticed one day
as I was sitting down, leaning slightly to one side, I felt a *plop* as a
little roll of fat was birthed into existence around my floating ribs...as a
tall skinny type and gym freak for most of my life it was one of the most
disgusting, yet funny, experiences I've ever had. Relating it to other
people has been quite funny...does that make me bad for making fun of fat
people? Can I no longer do it after losing the weight...?

_____