[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Fri Jul 10 19:20:31 EDT 2009

countess it looks like you are not that clued up on sacha baron cohen

he has made a lot of money by posing as stereotypes and fooling people into revealing thier true nature

started off funny with the ali g character but now i find him a bit of a bore

both borat and bruno are old hat as they were characters he used in his early t v shows