[kj] (Very OT) Bruno - Autism

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 18:17:42 EDT 2009

I wish I read this article before going to the theatre. Not that I was expecting this movie to be funny in an intelligent way.

http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/movies/reviews/view/20090710bruno/srvc=home&position=7

In the very first minutes of the movie, Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen), an obnoxious fashionista, makes fun of autism in his talk show called "Funkyzeit". This turned me immediately off,? and needed to leave the theatre immediately. If I read that article I would have never gone. I am so ready to debate about this with everyone. Soo ready. Sacha Baron Cohen is on my chopping block. I am pissed off.

I thought you guys should know.

Cheers,

CG