[kj] (OT) There is no hope, at this rate, Mr. Obama--there should be hope...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 14:42:55 EDT 2009

I hate the sound of leaf blowers and especially that smell it gives off! We
had these gardners that used electric ones for awhile then they went back
to the gas ones. What up on that? Dorks! And don't get me started on the
chem trails in the sky we have everyday in LA!

~LB

In a message dated 7/10/2009 10:44:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,