[kj] [OT] Gary Numan

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 9 21:55:06 EDT 2009

Really? Isn’t Are “Friends” Electric just as seminal (particularly since that Sugababes song introduced it to a new generation)?

Over to Mr Chapman, our resident Sugababes expert.

And much as I love Numan, he’s not been ahead of his time since “”Dance”, in my view. He was then concurrent with Shakatak, and latterly NIN &c.

Darren

Hugerford, UK