[kj] WARDANCE! I love you tube!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 16:46:04 EDT 2009

> ....I think Leigh was the only person who picked up on it.

Itis hard to compete with Michael, but in fairness, even the broadcast of qualifying matches for the Gold Cup that same day were sacrificed to the god Rei'-'Tings in deference to the Michael Jackson "full-spectrum" saturation coverage of his funeral.

About the Hellfest vid (good quality, btw), you can tell Big Paul is on the drums by how off the opening beats are in "Requiem."

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..