[kj] [OT] Music Snobbery

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 06:05:28 EDT 2009

That would be me who did the "thrashing" Karen - I didn't intend for my post to come across that way so please accept my belated apologies.

Geoff

(I still think that you should give the Manics another go - but start with something *not* from Generation Terrorists. Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYbB_xC3fk or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRSvIqWJHAY or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz00_3LbdmM)