[kj] [OT] rare t shirt on ebay.

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 9 01:08:26 EDT 2009

I find the wrestling itself boring beyond comprehension but the drama behind
it quite interesting. They have a pretty high death rate due to the constant
touring, and the cocktail of steroids, painkillers, and whatever else they
take for fun or to get to sleep in their hotel rooms when they're on the
road. At the end of their careers they're pretty fucked generally. Not many
other 'sports' compete year around at the frequency they do.

_____