[kj] 2003 Tour DVD/CD

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Jul 8 17:10:43 EDT 2009

Quite specific, Brendan.

k.w.
SoCal
----- Original Message -----
From: Brendan
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)' ; dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] 2003 Tour DVD/CD

I don't have much of an ear for Classical music, or Jazz, so music professors would probably not be overly impressed. I'm also not into a lot of punk, techno, rap, dance, country, western, massive hunks of popular music, most soft rock, lots of classic rock, disco, crooners, instrumental piano or guitar waffle, Elvis, much before the 1960s, don't like much non-western stuff other than classical eastern music...but then there's some weird stuff like Burlesque, Dance Hall, Ragtime, Hillbilly that I kinda like in small doses, or flavourings, and stuff like the eastern elements in Beatles, Zep, Soundgarden etc. And I like groove metal / southern metal a la Pantera, COC, AIC etc so there's a country angle there.

Oh and does the bit in old horror movies where they get a gothic choir to sing "Dominus!" etc count as classical? If it does, I suppose I can say I like classical ;)