[kj] PR

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 16:31:51 EDT 2009

>  Where you wanted them to be as opposed to where they wanted to be?

That's a very good question. I'd hope they'd want more 'results' from the trade in
their music. I think their efforts suffer from their erratic business nature, not to mention
artistically. (after all, Raven did have to literally "phone it in" for the KJ-2003 cd).

I think the answer would also depend on the "they" (of your reply) as meaning all hte band,
or seeing that "they" as just Jaz. He seems happy.

Thanks for making me think it further through.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..