[kj] Rare T shirt on Ebay (Alexander Smith)

Danny Stamper danny_stamper at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 13:51:31 EDT 2009

If you like King Crimson, you might be interested to know that Robert Fripp contributes special guest guitar to Van Der Graaf's 2,3rd and 4th albums.  Lead Singer Peter Hammell sings on RF's "Exposure" album which is heavily Punk influenced.  Peter Hammell sounds like what Geddy Lee would sound like if he had swallowed a bag of thumbtacks.  VDGG don't have a song from the early days shorter than 8:00 to 10:00 minutes long.  The best albums I've heard are "H to He Who Am The Only One",  "The Least We Can Do Is Wave To Each Other", and "Pawn Hearts".

Danny