[kj] [OT] Music Snobbery

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Jul 8 12:57:48 EDT 2009

Heh! That rankles a bit. If you think that some of what you like is "dubious
crap", but you still like it, that can only mean that you like things that
you think other people will think less of you for liking. That's awful. What
does it matter what anyone else thinks? Which arbiter of fashionable taste
are you flouting?

When people harangue me because they don't like some of the stuff I like, I
a) point out something far worse that they like and b) laugh at them.

Darren

Hungerford, UK