[kj] OT - dear Christ, end it .

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 23:07:37 EDT 2009

Sick funeral? All those black people mourning someone they could really relate to:
A multi millionaire who blew all of it on Neverland when he could have set up a foundation to forever bankroll children's needs and his communities empowerment.
A man whose race was clearly denied via cosmetic surgery/hair going caucasian.
A guy who clearly didn't spend much cash on sorting his head out! The most successful Paedo in musical history. Bless him.
Killing Joke scream their honesty compared to Mr Plastic Dollar product. It just goes to show how deep we all think we are as KJ fans. Maybe Jackson was the only true honest rock and roller?????? He was the true face of human reality = sad mindless emotional raving and product.
HAH! GOT YOU THERE, EH? MICHAEL! MICHAEL!! FOLLOW THE LEADER TO NEVERLAND! THE FALL OF BECAUSE HE CAN DANCE BETTER THAN JAZ! NEVERLAND WAS HIS EMPIRE SONG!!!

(WHY WAS ALEX IN NY SO KEEN TO GET OFF THE SUBJECT? HE LIVES IN THE USA TOO, AND THERE HAS BEEN TALK OF FOUL PLAY - SOMEBODY WACKING JACKO WITH AN ADRENALIN SYRINGE AND GOODNIGHT....PERHAPS A FAMILIAR FIGURE TO US WAS SEEN RUNNING FOR THE PLANE?...)
Well, I for one was playing online cards with him at the time. Anyone else? :)