[kj] OT: Good news for apocalyptics

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 22:19:02 EDT 2009

I think he's on to something, more than people will give him credit for.
Kinda sad if he's at all right.  I think the best way to stop any e-damage
is to give the Homos a scapegoat (an industry or class that is causing or
enabling the damage)to fix on and then lead the charge. Anything else
will take too long.

And no doubt Dr. Lovelock will host the first post-disaster Burning Earth
Festival. Him, or Perry Farrell.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..