[kj] OT - dear Christ, end it .

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 15:39:54 EDT 2009

Michael wouldn't be the only black person influenced to "look white."
How many "blondes" and blue-contact wearing, hair-straightened (conked?), post-Depression-era sized Cadillac-driving, white trophy-girl dating/white-girl fearing examples does it take to raise a stereotype to an undeniable archetype?

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..